- The happy-looking-forward feeling that is surrounds the starting of a new job!
- That I made the right and most impactful decision of my life in 1992. I am choosing to take full ownership of the good decisions I made in the most difficult time in my life.
- That this list is complete. As much as I feel that taking the time to renew my awareness of the aspects of my life that are positive can be beneficial and therapeutic, I find that the forcing of a state of gratitude when my spirit isn’t in that place is drudgery. In fact, if I can’t “drum up” any non-standard (home and family) answers, the result is I feel worse. That being said, I take a moment to be proud of myself for completing the list and not just dropping it!
- The winds of change
- Heat. It’s freakin’ cold out.
- Flannel sheets.
– Lunch with my BFF
– Shopping at my favorite store (this is huge as I hate shopping)
– Vacation planning!!
- An uneventful day to try to counter the stress of this last week
- Time to binge catch up on a newly addictive show
- “Falling Back”
- A successful 3rd grade Halloween Party
- Toasty and tasty chili, made by a friend, as comfort food after Trick-or-Treating
- The anticipation of sleeping in!
- It’s almost Friday
- Those fun little moments when I look over at J4 doing something completely routine and think “Wow! Yeah, I really LIKE this guy…”
- 9-year-olds and their endearing weird little ways
- For as much as I resist change to my core, I am thankful for a change of perspective, for those moments when all the struggle and frustration of battles in my head ease, and I see something differently. For those moments of clarity, I am grateful.
- Roasted pumpkin seeds
- Those true, close friends that make life better
- A phenomenally beautiful day for our family photo shoot
- My little boy is growing up
- Hot cider with a cinnamon stick