- Made with 576 “magic ring” started granny squares (magic ring start reference video below)
- Sewn together “invisibly” (reference video below)
- Finished with 4 rounds of single crochet in “Navy”
- Completed in 10 months (Started in February, took a break for 4 months over summer, restarted in October)
- Pattern for granny squares – Google Sheets. Sorry, no idea how much yarn I used. I bought a bunch (couple skeins each?) with more of middle green and blues. Had to buy more blues.
- Questions? Leave a comment, I’ll get back to you.
Magic Ring for Crochet (right-handed version) – by June Gilbank
How to Invisibly Seam Granny Squares – by Lion Brand Yarn
And, just in case you have no idea what a creeper is, it’s a hostile mob (bad guy) in the popular game Minecraft: