- have moderate temperatures
- be near mountains and a lake
- be just a little ways outside of town
- have both sets of grandparents within babysitting distance
- be a cozy place with plenty of nooks to recharge in
- have enough yard for a garden, a pool, and a jungle gym
- be with the two great loves of my life, J4 and J5
It’s hard for me to expand my mind to “anywhere” to the fullest extent. I guess if I just let go of the constraints of reality, I would love to travel in space and live on the Enterprise (NCC-1701D).
Writing this evening inspired by the November 2012 NaBloPoMo Writing Prompt:
Friday, November 2, 2012 – If you could live anywhere, where would it be?