Jen Hatmaker just posted her top 5 quirks. She cracks me up. I have a blog too, so I’m going for the imitation/flattery angle with this post here.
- Like Jen (her #4), I abhor pranks. April Fools’ Day used to send me home sick. I’m getting a little better at weathering seeing them played on others, but if you play one on me, it’ll take a long while before I will like or trust you again. Doesn’t matter how much I love you, I still won’t like or trust you for quite a while…
- I absolutely MUST make my bed in the morning. If for some reason it doesn’t happen, it WILL before I get into bed at night. I cannot get into an unmade bed to sleep…
- I refuse to watch movies if they don’t have a “Lundie ending” (so dubbed by my family). Movies that end depressing just for the sake of it do not have “Lundie endings” – movies like, “Message in a Bottle” and “City of Angels“. I don’t require movies to be all sunshine and lollypops, but do NOT kill my favorite character at the end unless you kill their loved one too so they get to live happily ever after as ghosts!!
- I hate seeing other people’s feet. I don’t care how manicured they are. Toes seriously creep me out. The little hairs. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!
- Every year while wrapping Christmas presents I must watch the 1995 miniseries Pride & Prejudice with Colin Firth and Jennifer Ehle.
Ok, that’s enough about me. Would love to hear about yours!