Picking up again on my 1000 Gifts List as well…
- The relief I feel reaching a break-through on a work issue my brain has been working on for a while.
- My father listened to his body’s warning signs and got to the hospital before he had a heart attack. Two stents later and he’s on a solid road to recovery
- Good neighbors becoming good friends
- Skype – it makes it so easy to feel genuinely connected to loved ones over long distances!
- My Kindle – my passion for reading has been re-kindled, and made so much more space friendly!
If you’d like to join the gratitude community, stop on over at Ann V’s blog, Holy Experience…