I am restarting my participation in the Gratitude Community. It seems a fitting parallel with my November’s focus on Listening — taking note of things I hear and ways I am blessed.
And so I begin…
- The sound of my guys in the house…one counting over the monitor, the other yawning in his study. Contentment.
- Great weather (aka no rain) for the subdivision Halloween Parade which we have been planning for weeks.
- Finding books that speak God’s love in my ear, and hit me dead center in my heart
- The joy of organizational office supplies
- Discovering that listening is a lot less pressure than having the “right” things to say
(This was the post from last week…forgot to hit “Publish” Oops!)