Things I have noticed so far:
- God doesn’t butt into my life. I have to choose to be involved with him. I should stop thinking of these alarms that interrupt as an intrusion. [Ironic that my alarm is interrupting this blog post, eh?] I set my cell phone calendar to chime once an hour. Now when I hear it, I think…”God’s calling ME!” and it’s gotten a lot more personal.
- Doing something like this puts me smack dab in the middle of spiritual warfare. It’s amazing how complicated life can get when you do something visible with God.
- I feel immediately connected with other people who are also doing this experiment. It’s like we’re family. Oh yeah….we are! 🙂
- I don’t get quiet with God nearly often enough. That “Be still, and know that I am God” thing is pretty important.
- I don’t want this to end. So much so that I hope to be able to gather more people to do the book study again after I’m done this time through.