662. Toddler legs flying as fast as they can, exploring every corner of the back yard. Back and forth. Back and forth. Head down, topped with an oversized knitted hat from grandma, charging into the breeze. Rosy cheeks. Slightly drippy nose. Sheer happiness.
663. “‘gins, again?” (Backyardigans)
664. “What’s _____ doooing?” (Insert any family member name here. This is a result of speech therapy, where we’re working on action words…)
665. Did I say sunshine?
666. God’s bottomless heart full of compassion
667. Hearing bedtime stories read over and over by the most loving daddy.
668. “Mommy Daddy biiiiiiiig huuuuuuuuuuuugs!”
669. Working for an organization owned by guys who live their Christian beliefs and make it possible for me to be home with J5.