- 591. Hot cocoa w/marshmallows
- 592. The way J5 says “Kank Yewww Mommeeee!”
- 593. Watching J4 teach J5 how to throw.
- 594. J5’s *smack* after I put chapstick on him.
- 595. Getting hit with a snowstorm on the way home FROM shopping, not TO shopping like the rest of our town.
- 596. An evening out with friends.
- 597. Knowing that when our toddler is screaming and throwing a tantrum that he also has the sweetest side to balance it out.
- 598. On time bedtimes
- 599. Managing to avoid the kitchen for the entire evening.
- 600. My husband. He’s just always there, always wonderful and I’m always thankful.
Previous Post: Book Review – For Parents Only – Rating: 9 out of 10
Next Post: Hiatus