An awesome spin! I loved this movie. It is a really fun take on what it means to be a Child of the King. Enjoy
Being influenced by my friend Beth, I am working on memorizing Romans 5:1-11 (the verses that I quoted a few days ago). There’s no better way to write it on my heart, than to ingrain it on my brain, right?
Are there any verses that you have found have changed your life when memorized and meditated on?
We’ve been having a discussion on what it means to have a renewing of our mind. I think this is one good step in the right direction.
Time to allow God to do the New Thing!
Now, if I can just get my rusty gears turning. This mommy brain of mine is a lot more fuzzy than it used to be!
- 571. A little boy happily chattering himself awake
- 572. A morning visit from an awesome friend bearing conversation and Starbucks
- 573. Godly friends to carry heavy burdens
- 574. Old movies that warm the heart
- 575. The beginning of a family-filled holiday season
- 576. The time to sit down and keep a list like this
- 577. Hot chamomile tea
- 578. My mom coming back from vacation – I miss the daily chats
- 579. The opportunity to work with a group of people who put their beliefs to work
- 580. A peaceful home
This one was started last week – I’ve been slacking. Not sure I can make 1000 by the end of this year…