562. A refreshed interest in Bible reading. I had to let go of my charted “Bible in a Year” reading. It became cumbersome and mechanical. The last thing I need right now is reading the Bible out of obligation or the need to accomplish. It’s relationship not obligation. **whew**
563. Watching my son play with (around) other children and enjoy himself.
565. Spiritual and emotional prodding. Nothing like getting my hackles raised to send me into learning mode.
566. Google – there’s so much information at my fingertips. (Almost too much, actually).
567. That my FIL’s heart attack was mild and there was no damage to his heart.
569. The house being quiet enough to hear clocks ticking