531. The exhaustion of a really hard day of physical labor
532. (Ok, so this one is a blessing, but it isn’t fun or happy. It’s just something I need to absorb.) A 6-part message on gluttony. It’s a powerful study so far, and I would love to hear feedback from anyone who reads it.
533. J5 was a good boy for Grandma and Grandpa P all day while J4 and I worked on emptying out the garage.
534. Having someone else pick up dinner.
535. J4 and I reconnecting with an old friend for dinner and great conversation
536. A few hours of grown-up time with my best friend (J4)