- 411. Finally getting up the courage to meet some not-so-new neighbors in the neighborhood and finding it a delightful experience.
- 412. Finding peace.
- 413. Spending some really good time with my sweetheart. I am amazed at how much more I adore him when I spend more time with him – didn’t know more was possible! He’s my best friend and I was one wise woman to latch onto him! 😀
- 414. The blessing of in-laws who are willing to drop what they’re doing for an impromptu babysitting session – so Mommy and Daddy can do some big furniture shopping without all the toddler accoutrements.
- 415. Another day in which I “Walked the Walk“
- 416. Homemade Apple Crisp. (Allrecipes.com is one of my favorite “quick-I-need-a-recipe-for…” sites.
- 417. Turning a corner in my perception of my housework. It is my service to my God. It is my gift to my husband and son. It is a blessing and a privilege.
- 418. Four things
- 419. Hearing J5’s deep sleep breathing on the monitor.
- 420. Believing that:
God is who He says He is
God can do what He says He can do
I am who God says I am
I can do all things through Christ
God’s Word is alive and active in me
— Beth Moore, Believing God