- 411. Finally getting up the courage to meet some not-so-new neighbors in the neighborhood and finding it a delightful experience.
- 412. Finding peace.
- 413. Spending some really good time with my sweetheart. I am amazed at how much more I adore him when I spend more time with him – didn’t know more was possible! He’s my best friend and I was one wise woman to latch onto him! 😀
- 414. The blessing of in-laws who are willing to drop what they’re doing for an impromptu babysitting session – so Mommy and Daddy can do some big furniture shopping without all the toddler accoutrements.
- 415. Another day in which I “Walked the Walk“
- 416. Homemade Apple Crisp. (Allrecipes.com is one of my favorite “quick-I-need-a-recipe-for…” sites.
- 417. Turning a corner in my perception of my housework. It is my service to my God. It is my gift to my husband and son. It is a blessing and a privilege.
- 418. Four things
- 419. Hearing J5’s deep sleep breathing on the monitor.
- 420. Believing that:
God is who He says He is
God can do what He says He can do
I am who God says I am
I can do all things through Christ
God’s Word is alive and active in me
— Beth Moore, Believing God
I thought I’d take a few minutes to share some things that I’ve found that some of you might enjoy:
- FlyLady Jumpcut videos. Marla Cilley has created a 5 part video series on how she cleaned up her cluttered spare room in 15 minute increments. The link will take you to all her videos. Scroll down to get to the first of the series. I really enjoyed these because you can see how real she is – and how truly possible it is to clean a la FlyLady!
- Tales from The Scales – Loser of the Week. I’ve joined the May Day Weight Loss Challenge being hosted by these gals. They just started to post interviews with those who have been successful in their challenges. Read Jan’s story here.
Have a great Sunday!