357. A loving husband with an unbelievable sense of humor.
358. The opportunity to spend time with a lot of old dear friends. (Sorry about the “old” part, but graduation WAS 18 years ago!! LOL!)
359. So many fun photos taken at the HS Reunion!
360. Being sung to three times today! Kind of embarrassing, but so totally sweet!
361. Playing with bubbles outside with J5
363. Fresh asparagus (this weekend) from a good friend’s garden. You rock, Bobbie!
364. Being able to have all the “old gang” and their spouses and new additions over to our home – bringing to light just how blessed I truly am. (My DH and I didn’t date in HS – he was a wild boy and I was a quiet studious one…but I eventually figured it out!!)
365. Eating out for my birthday so I don’t have to cook!