I was tagged for this meme by Amy. I’m sure I’ve repeated these items somewhere before, but I’ll try to keep them fresh. There are only so many things to know about me. 😀
- I can say the alphabet backwards.
- I have an aversion to bare feet. Others’ feet, not my own. Seeing bare toes gives me the heebie-jeebies. When I worked at Arthur Andersen many years ago, and they went to business casual, and included open toed shoes in the “ok” list, I thought I was going to lose it! It’s better than it used to be though. I’m working on it.
- I pretty much knew I was going to be an accountant when I was 17, and…lo and behold…
- I went to grade school in a one-room schoolhouse.
- I used to play with garter snakes at recess.
- My childhood home was a geodesic dome based on Buckminster Fuller’s designs.
- I was a computer programmer for over 7 years.
ETA: Oops! I forgot I’m supposed to tag some people. I choose to tag: