301. Restarting this thankfulness list – it has prompted me to take the time to close my day in gratitude – even when I’m totally fried and can’t concentrate. Brings me back to God and His continual goodness to me
302. 5 lbs down since Sunday AM
303. A burst of activity on the forum site I created for those who went to the same academy as I did. We’re gathering for a final alumni on campus and it’s great to see so many who are going to come!
304. The excitement and challenge of picking out the final home and appearance for this blog. I’ve converted here to WordPress, but will be moving to my own domain in a few short weeks, I hope!
305. God’s way of putting so many doors in front of me that I have to go to Him – ’cause I have no clue what the future holds.