Skip to content
- 296. Blog posts that strike home a little too closely, but are soooo good for me to hear. Here and here.
- 297. Early success in a new program I’m involved in for my health – fills me with hope that God really DOES take an active interest in me.
- 298. The health and life of my son. Reminded how frail and precious a gift his life is.
- 299. A loving husband who helps with the dishes after dinner
- 300. My employers – good Christian guys who love God and do all they can to be family to all of us