The question is: Give 5 Reasons Why I Blog.
- I have three blogs, so there are three separate reasons to start with. This blog – I started this blog just to have something to do. Somewhere to write and play and share with family and friends.
- J5’s blog. (Invitation only). I blog on this one to share pictures and updates on our little goofy-toofy’s life.
- Lundie’s Quest. I blog over there to write about spiritual things. Struggles and inspirations. That one is a little “heavier” than my random wandering fare.
- To feel involved. Being a WAHM, I am isolated from people in general. Blogging makes me feel like I’m at least reachable. The blogosphere is huge and has it’s own sense of community.
- To clear my head. I can gather my thoughts and tie them up in a nice little post. I have always journalled, and journalling online is more fun – you can link, and highlight, and format to your hearts content. And if you are lucky, people will write back to you!!