Though I have not typically done any New Year’s resolutions, I was inspired by Laurel Wreath’s New Year’s Meditations. As of January 1, Laurel will have a “Mr. Linky” set up so you can read many other similar bloggings.
So, without further ado, here are my thoughts, dreams, prayers, hopes and wishes for 2007:
- More God. I want my day to start with me jumping on his God-sized lap for a “Good Morning!”, and heading off to my day having had a full meal for my soul.
- Less Lundie. I want to respond to God’s nudging with obedience all the way to victory. This can and will be most clearly reflected in my relationship with and behavior towards food.
- Friends, friends and more friends! I want much more interaction with all our good friends that have been neglected for any number of (and no good) reasons. (We started with sleep deprivation [new baby], and ended up with overall busyness and stress, but it’s time for that to go!)
- Good books. I want an ambitious and completed 2007 Book List!
- Love unleashed. I withhold so much of myself from others out of fear and doubt and lack of trust and faith. This year I want to throw caution to the wind and love like it’s goin’ out of style! It’s the one commandment that matters.
- A church home and a church family.
- And, as always, health and happiness with and for my most wonderful husband and son!