Christian Women Online has prompted me to share my 1000 gifts. I have been SO busy lately. I realized tonight that Jack is almost 15 months old and it’s just been a blur! I so badly want to slow down and enjoy what God has given me.
I’m just going to post my ongoing list as I think of them. Please, share your items with me, or if you blog, send me a link. I’d love to hear your happy things!
So, here goes!
- 1. The sound of Jack’s laughter over the monitor as he plays with Daddy upstairs.
- 2. Peanut MnMs
- 3. Old friends
- 4. My computer – my window to the outside world as a WAHM (work at home mom)
- 5. Heat (It’s really, really cold here right now)
- 6. Overhearing my husband read bedtime stories
- 7. My life
- 8. Goodnight Moon
- 9. The tradition of watching Pride & Prejudice (A&E version) while wrapping presents
- 10. Hot cocoa
- 11. Rocking chairs
- 12. Party dresses with party shoes
- 13. FlyLady
- 14. Hot Sleepytime tea with cream & Splenda
- 15. Timers
- 16. 5 Minute Room Rescues