1.) Where did you ring in 2006?
- I think I was asleep… With a new 3 month old, sleep was at a premium.
2.) What was your status by Valentine’s Day?
- Married for 10+, mother of 1
3.) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
- Went to Sabbath School with J5 once…
4.) How did you earn your keep?
- Keepin’ the house, keepin’ the kid, and workin’ 3/4 time from home as an accountant/financial type person
5.) Did you have to go to the hospital?
- ER trip – 3 stitches for our lil’ Punkin’ Pie
6.) Did you encounter the police?
- Tonight there was a police officer at 7/11 when I picked up some milk on the way home. Other than that, no.
7.) Where did you go on vacation?
- No vacation this year.
8.) What did you purchase that was over $500?
- Now, why would I go telling about all my bling on the internet?? Reality, though? ER visit.
9.) Did you know anybody who got married?
- Brooke & Tony. Sweet kids!
10.) Do you know anybody who passed away?
- Yes, my way-too-young cousin, Greg.
11.) Have you run into anybody you graduated high school with?
- Didn’t “run into” exactly. Got together for a really nice brunch with Corey & Christy.
12.) Did you move anywhere?
- Well…we moved my desk and the play yard into the Family Room. Big event for our household and a lifesaver for me in my work. J5 doesn’t spend his time trying to get OUT of the play yard anymore.
13.) What sporting events did you go to?
14.) What concerts did you go to?
- Willow Creek Christmas Program (Thanks boss!)
15.) Are you registered to vote?
- Yes, of course. I’m Marcia’s daughter. 🙂
16.) If so, did you do your patriotic duty on Nov. 7?
- Nope. (Sorry mom.)
17.) Where do you live now?
- In my home, with my most amazing husband, precious son and devoted dog.
18.) Describe your birthday.
- Went out with my moms, sis-in-law, nieces and son to the local Children’s Museum.
19.) What’s the one thing you thought you would never do but did in 2006?
- Managed to keep my job AND get to raise my son at home without involving daycare.
20.) What is one thing you regretted this year?
- Not spending more time getting to know God.
21.) What’s something you learned about yourself?
- I can’t do it alone.
22.) Any new additions to your family?
23.) What was your best month?
- Can’t say one stands out over the others…
24.) What from pop culture will you remember 2006 by?
- Thankfully, my TiVo has spared me from watching any of pop culture that I don’t want to see.
25.) How would you rate this year with a scale from 1 (bad) to 10 (excellent)?
- An 8. It’s been an extremely change-filled year. I don’t do change very well. It’s all been for our good, but boy, are we exhausted. It would be really nice if 2007 cuts us some slack… 😉